Safety In Motion, Inc. was founded in 1995. We provide an action and education process that is proven to reduce strain, pain and musculoskeletal injuries. Our current training materials, physical techniques, consulting, e-tools and implementation strategy are the result of many years of collaboration with clients and employees who face:
- Workplace challenges such as drilling for oil in arctic sub-zero weather, delivering kegs and packaged beverages to customers in downtown Manhattan, servicing nuclear power plants, setting up and serving a convention of 3000 guests, restoring electricity after a storm, rescuing and transporting injured marine mammals
- The often overlooked challenges of everyday life like lifting groceries out of the car, packing for vacation, helping your child or grandchild out of a car seat, walking from the parking lot to the office in bad weather
We have learned from experience how world-class safety performance can be achieved on both a large scale and an individual basis.
- Together with the Client implementation team, we change corporate safety cultures.
- We transform complex problems into simple solutions with principles made easy to remember and apply.
- We use live demonstrations to prove that small changes make a big difference.
- We connect management, engineering and employee know-how through common language.
- We capture and share better ways to get the job done with less stress and strain.
SIM Inc. Direction
SIM Inc. understands that continuous improvement in a company’s safety performance requires continuous innovation in the way safety is driven into our customers’ operations.
SIM Inc. is proud of our 4th generation product SIM4®, which uses cloud computing to help safety professionals reach more employees more efficiently. SIM4® is a constantly evolving product/process. We are committed to continuing to develop it using the key elements that have delivered the best results to our satisfied customers over the years.
[INSERT CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT PROCESS GRAPHIC]
What is SIM4®?
- Instantaneous global sharing of high value Safety In Motion® task applications
- Easy integration of your specific task applications into the training and documentation
- Tools for continuing to drive SIM techniques into day-to-day practice
- Streamlined instruction and accommodation of multiple languages using 3D animations